Date:      Mon, 29 Feb 2016 18:08:46 -0800
From:      Adrian Chadd <adrian.chadd@gmail.com>
To:        Shawn Webb <shawn.webb@hardenedbsd.org>
Cc:        Peter Jeremy <peter@rulingia.com>, "freebsd-arm@freebsd.org" <freebsd-arm@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: FreeBSD on the RaspberryPi 3

And as a side note: people /actually/ want to see wifi happen on the
raspberry pi 3 - don't bug me, bug the freebsd foundation. Please tell
the foundation this. I've already had a handful of people email /
facebook / gchat me asking me about it, and I hate to say "Sorry, I'm
burnt out." :-)

So yes, tell the foundation that this is an absolute hard requirement
and let's see if we can get them to put up a bounty for it to get
someone to do the work.

-a