Date:      Sat, 19 May 2001 01:08:09 +0200
From:      "Munish Chopra" <messiah_man@hotmail.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   text-only MUA...suggestions?

I've been using mutt for a while, but I'm changing e-mail accounts now and
in need of SMTP support. Mutt doesn't support this, so I looked at pine as
an alternative. It seems (correct me if I'm wrong) kind of bloated...pico
and all kinds of other junk just come in with it according to the pkg-desc.

So, do any of you have suggestions for a text-only mailer that supports
SMTP?

Thanks.

Cheers,
Munish Chopra