Date:      Thu, 14 Sep 2006 12:03:06 -0400
From:      "Scott Ullrich" <sullrich@gmail.com>
To:        "Thompson M Keith Contractor 16CS/SCBB" <M.Keith.Thompson.ctr@hurlburt.af.mil>
Cc:        freebsd-pf@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Pf features

On 9/14/06, Thompson M Keith Contractor 16CS/SCBB
<M.Keith.Thompson.ctr@hurlburt.af.mil> wrote:
> Does the version of pf in 6.1 release support the new ftp-proxy from
> OpenBSD 3.9 or newer?

Yes, it should work fine.  I ported the version from OpenBSD recently.
 You can find it at
http://www.pfsense.com/~sullrich/ported_software/ftp-proxy.tgz

However, I have been using pftpx with pretty good results.   FTP-Proxy
was forked from pftpx at some point in the last year if memory serves
me correctly.

Also, we have a version of PFTPX that works with multiple wan
connections as well if someone needs such a beast.

Scott