Date:      Fri, 24 Apr 2015 16:19:56 -0700
From:      Scott Larson <stl@wiredrive.com>
To:        Scott Larson <stl@wiredrive.com>, freebsd-net@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: net.inet.ip.forwarding impact on throughput

     Thanks Navdeep, I figured there had to be more going on than just
allowing packets across interfaces. With forwarding automatically disabling
TSO/LRO that would entirely explain why my bandwidth throughput tests drop
off significantly.

*[image: userimage]Scott Larson[image: los angeles]
<https://www.google.com/maps/place/4216+Glencoe+Ave,+Marina+Del+Rey,+CA+90292/@33.9892151,-118.4421334,17z/data=!3m1!4b1!4m2!3m1!1s0x80c2ba88ffae914d:0x14e1d00084d4d09c>Lead
Systems Administrator[image: wdlogo] <https://www.wiredrive.com/>; [image:
linkedin] <https://www.linkedin.com/company/wiredrive>; [image: facebook]
<https://www.twitter.com/wiredrive>; [image: twitter]
<https://www.facebook.com/wiredrive>; [image: instagram]
<https://www.instagram.com/wiredrive>T 310 823 8238 x1106
<310%20823%208238%20x1106>  |  M 310 904 8818 <310%20904%208818>*