Date:      Mon, 27 Aug 2001 19:10:51 +1000
From:      Luke Mewburn <lukem@wasabisystems.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   is there a FreeBSD AnonCVS mirror that supports ssh?

Hi.

Is there an AnonCVS mirror of FreeBSD available which supports ssh,
rather than just pserver? I have a higher degree of confidence in
source code that I retrieve using anoncvs-over-ssh than code I
retrieve using anoncvs-over-pserver.

Thanks,
Luke.

PS: I'm not tire-kicking, so don't assume from my email address that I
am tyre-kicking. This is a genuine request, as part of work to share
code more freely between the various *BSD projects.

--
Luke Mewburn  <lukem@wasabisystems.com>  http://www.wasabisystems.com
Luke Mewburn     <lukem@netbsd.org>      http://www.netbsd.org