Date:      Mon, 15 Mar 1999 17:13:21 -0500
From:      "Bosko Milekic" <bmilekic@dsuper.net>
To:        <bsd@obr.software602.cz>
Cc:        <freebsd-hackers@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: thread  and socket

:in multithreaded app is recvfrom only waiting for data, but cannot finish
:with EAGAIN error, when I set SO_RCVTIMEO. I need stop recv function after
:timeout. in the non threaded version rcv is finish after timeout (no data
:is received) , but in multi threaded ver doesn't stop and still is waiting
:for data. any data is not comming and ercvfrom is still wiating. WHY?????
:thanks.
:honza
:
: