Date:      21 Feb 2003 18:49:14 -0800
From:      Justin Hopper <jhopper@spry.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Cvsup Handbook Example

Hello zerotransfer,

I've always enjoyed religious debates, but the list probably tires of
them, and if we keep this up, one of the list admins will probably tell
us to 'take it outside'.  But as a final followup, there are sacred
numbers in every religion, as far as I know, and if we in the IT sector,
which is very number heavy, paid attention to what superstition somebody
may hold with a certain number, our jobs would become ever more
complicated.

I don't mean to belittle your religion, but I can't imagine what life
must be like to be offended by such a trivial thing as a certain number
=)

--
Justin Hopper
jhopper@spry.com