Date:      Thu, 18 Dec 2014 11:27:49 +0100
From:      Andrea Venturoli <ml@netfence.it>
To:        oliver@FreeBSD.org, ports@freebsd.org
Subject:   Audacious and GTK3

Hello.

I've recently updated Audacious and see it switched to GTK3.

Since that, I've got a few problems...

A) Some icons won't show up: those on he left of the progress bar are
fine, but the three on the right won't display, and I get three "missing
link" icons. The same happens in the tab titles.

B) Toggles in menus won't show up: as an example to show what I mean, I
can hit Ctrl-M to enable "Stop After This Song" and the same can be done
from "Playback" menu; however, when looking in that menu, there is no
tick near this option, so there is no way to know if it is enabled or not.

C) Clicking on an empty space in the menu bar starts moving the window;
I can press Esc to cancel this nuisance, but the mouse icon will still
be the "movement" one (two crossing arrows), until I click somewhere.
There seem to be an Ubuntu bug report about this:
https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/xfwm4/+bug/1001936
I'm not sure this applies to me however (I'm using XFCE4).

Is there any way to solve the above bugs or switch back to GTK2 (short
of downgrading Audacious)?

  bye & Thanks
	av.