Date:      Thu, 12 Oct 2000 00:40:26 -0700
From:      Jordan Hubbard <jkh@winston.osd.bsdi.com>
To:        "bmcwest@worldinter.net" <bmcwest@worldinter.net>
Cc:        unixguy@aol.com, www@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Please add our new port to your page, people need to know about it.

This is a good development, but I have to wonder why the LinuxCAD web
site doesn't mention this or list FreeBSD as an option for the demo
download then?  Just judging by your own publically available
advertising materials, people aren't given any opportunity to find out
about the FreeBSD version. :)

- Jordan