Date:      Sun, 29 Oct 2017 14:52:04 -0700
From:      Adam Schaefers <sch@efers.org>
To:        FreeBSD Questions <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Rootless Xorg?

How difficult is it to configure a rootless Xorg?

I am a relative newcomer, coming from an Arch Linux background. Rootless
Xorg is default over there, but apparently not in FreeBSD. Interestingly, a google
search turned up for me that OpenBSD was on of the first *nix's to
implement rootless Xorg, even before Arch did. And I'm a little surprised FreeBSD doesn't seem
to have it yet. How difficult would it be to make this transition?

Thanks!