Date:      Tue, 27 Nov 2001 21:40:40 -0700
From:      Sean LeBlanc <seanleblanc@home.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Re-obtain the attachment in an email?

On 11-27 16:19, Zhihui Zhang wrote:

> I am reading some postings in the archive. One of the postings I am
> reading now is like this:

<big ol' snip>

I don't know what is the norm, but I use a program called juju, at least I
did on Linux...I haven't downloaded and compiled that on FreeBSD yet, but
I'm sure it works just fine. Basically, you save text in message to a file,
then run juju, giving that file as the argument. If things went right, juju
should tell you that it wrote a file or files.

--
Sean LeBlanc:seanleblanc@home.com Yahoo:seanleblancathome
ICQ:138565743 MSN:seanleblancathome AIM:sleblancathome