Date:      Sun, 10 Jun 2001 18:40:27 -0400
From:      "Dan Langille" <dan@langille.org>
To:        "Si" <si@chemicalterrorism.com>
Cc:        <chat@freebsd.org>
Subject:   RE: MTA authentications

On 10 Jun 2001, at 23:37, Si wrote:

> [...]

Thanks.

I'm getting conflicting answers between on-list and off-list.  Some say
my MTA is misconfigured and should not be attempting TLS without a
certificate.  Others say the receiving MTA is misconfigured and
shouldn't be requiring my server to use TLS.

I'm confused.

--
Dan Langille
pgpkey - finger dan@unixathome.org | http://unixathome.org/finger.php