Date:      Thu, 15 Jan 2009 14:58:44 -0800
From:      Jean-Francois Papineau <stylish62@gmail.com>
To:        www@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   vidcontrol MODE

Hi,
    I could find documentation on using the video control mode during the
kernel debug message and the initialization  of the rc.d startup scripts
other then the "allscreens_flags" option in the global configuration file. I
would highly recommend if not enabled in the current release a way to adjust
the console resolution from the bootloader. If this is possible in any way
with the current release where would I find the information on the settings
that I need to apply ?