Date:      Tue, 10 Dec 2002 16:26:32 +0100
From:      Hanspeter Roth <hampi@rootshell.be>
To:        freebsd-isdn@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   ppp - choosing the write usrdevicename

  On Dec 09 at 22:16, Gary Jennejohn spoke:

> Hanspeter Roth writes:
> > i4b-L1 ifpi2_isacsx_ind_hdlr: UNKNOWN Indication 0x1 in state F3 Deactivated
>
> Not fatal and can be ignored. I have no idea what causes this.

I had set the wrong usrdevicename in isdnd.rc. It works now with
`rbch'.
And the above message has also disappeared.

> > Is the card not fully supported?
> >

> It's supported as well as it ever will be because AVM refuses to
> provide hardware information to Open Source developers.

I had run a run ppp via a FritzCard on a host two years ago. But it
might have been for PCI 1. So I thought maybe the FritzCard I bought
recently is a newer revision than the driver implementation.

PPP now works with this new card. And that's sufficient for me.

Thanks.

-Hanspeter