Date:      Mon, 25 Aug 1997 08:46:05 -0600 (MDT)
From:      Wes Peters <softweyr@xmission.com>
To:        guelph@tpts5.seed.net.tw
Cc:        questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: help

Gordon Wang writes:
 > What should I do if I want to change the color of title-bars in the
 > x-windows?
 > I use twm.

Try 'man twm'.  If that doesn't work, be sure to include /usr/X11R6/man
in your MANPATH environment variable and try it again.

To answer your question, from the twm man page:

       BorderColor string [{ wincolorlist }]
               This variable specifies the default color  of  the
               border  to be placed around all non-iconified win-
               dows, and  may  only  be  given  within  a  Color,

               Grayscale  or  Monochrome list.  The optional win-
               colorlist specifies a list  of  window  and  color
               name pairs for specifying particular border colors
               for different types of windows.  For example:

                    BorderColor "gray50"
                    {
                         "XTerm"   "red"
                         "xmh"     "green"
                    }

               The default is "black".

If you really like color, you should consider installing and using
ctwm.