Date:      Mon, 15 Dec 1997 09:55:30 -0500
From:      "Larry S. Marso" <lsmarso@panix.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   isdn terminal adapters, 2B channel dialing?

Bell Atlantic offers the Telamon Adtran XRT terminal adapter as standard
equipment.  The Adtran works well with FreeBSD, or so says the handbook at
www.freebsd.org.

The web page says you dial in "just like" using regular kernel ppp.

But if I'm using 2 B channels, I'm a little confused about the technique.
Am I dialing in on two separate lines and making two separate connections?
If so, how do I inform kernel ppp of what I'm doing and get the 2x56k login
speed?

Best regards.
--
Larry S. Marso