Date:      Sat, 5 May 2001 18:59:29 +0700
From:      "Yelena I Yerastova" <lera@biysk.ru>
To:        <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Direct root login via SRA telnet

    I have FreeBSD 4.3 Release with installed crypto distribution.
Telnet/telnetd use SRA authentication as default.  But now telnetd allow
remote direct root access via SRA protocol.  Unsecure specification pty's in
/etc/tty thus is not used. I have not found in the documentation how to
limit the remote root access through SRA protocol And while I have forbidden
SRA authentication via telnet on server in inetd.conf:
telnet    stream    tcp    nowait    root    /usr/libexec/telnetd
   telnetd -X SRA
    But what to do to disable only direct root login via SRA protocol?

Thanks.