Date:      Sat, 8 Mar 2003 15:32:15 -0700 (MST)
From:      "Ned Wolpert" <wolpert@codeheadsystems.com>
To:        <ak03@gte.com>
Cc:        <freebsd-java@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: Eclipse 2.1RC1 port

I have switched my environment from the 2.0.2 port to your 2.1rc1 port
and its working very well. Text display is different (more spaced out)
though that might be the 2.1 versus 2.0 thing... I'm working on setting
my fonts now.

(of course, now rc2 is available from the eclipse site, so I can't
wait to see your update... ;-)

It looks good to me. Hopefully after the port-freeze is over, it'll
be added in.

> -- Thus, Alexander Kabaev had said:
> The port is available for download here:
> http://people.freebsd.org/~kan/eclipse.tar.gz
>
> I tested it only lightly, but it does look OK so far.
>
> What is missing:
> - WITH_GTK/WITH_MOTIF knobs should be implemented.
> - Default font settings migth be wrong and their interaction with GTK2
>   Xft is something that need to be cleared up.
> - <insert your favorite bug here>
>
> --
> Alexander Kabaev

Virtually,
Ned Wolpert <wolpert@codeheadsystems.com>

"An idea is something you have; an ideology is something that has you."
--Morris Berman