Date:      Fri, 06 Jul 2001 23:04:34 -0700
From:      Michael Loftis <mike@activemessage.com>
To:        Richard B Mahoney <rbm49@it.canterbury.ac.nz>
Cc:        Subscribers to FreeBSD-Questions <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: AMD Athlon MP & Tyan Thunder K7

They are generally available, but I don't know of anyone using one as of
yet, and most certainly not with FreeBSD.  I'd assume the follow (or are
atleast compatible with) the Intel MP/SMP spec.

Thats what they seem to be anyway, like I said haven't eseen one in
action yet, though I'm seriously considering dropping down the money for
one soon.