Date:      Mon, 1 Jun 1998 23:06:18 +0300 (EET DST)
From:      Evren Yurtesen <yurtesen@ispro.net.tr>
To:        David Wolfskill <dhw@whistle.com>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Restricting mail server access

you know how to restrict telnet access from anywhere?
that should be the same...
I mean in linux there is a file called hosts.deny
and hosts.allow you write which hosts you want to
allow to have access to specific services like
telnet, ftp, pop3
I do not know how to do it in FreeBSD
if someone knows s/he may send me email
cause I wonder how to do it :)

| Name  : Evren Yurtesen - yurtesen@ispro.net.tr         |
| S-mail: Mithatpasa Cad. No:1079/13 35290  Guzelyali    |
| Home:+90-232-2857604 Work:+90-232-2463992 Izmir/TURKEY |