Date:      Wed, 21 Apr 1999 15:15:37 -0700 (PDT)
From:      Matthew Dillon <dillon@apollo.backplane.com>
To:        "David E. Cross" <crossd@cs.rpi.edu>
Cc:        freebsd-hackers@FreeBSD.ORG, crossd@cs.rpi.edu
Subject:   Re: Deadlock on -stable

:
:Here is the PS you requested:
:
:Interesting, since if I read this correctly *everything* is swapped out, and
:tt3 is still running while swapped out.  (tt3 is the program that kills the
:machine, you need to get 2 of them going under gdb, then break/continue them
:a number of times.  apparently when 1 tries to exit the system stops.)

    I should have been more specific

    Use a long listing.  'l' option.  We need to know what the commands
    are waiting on.

    The processes are not swapped out --- the core file does not contain
    sufficient information for ps to figure out the u-area for the
    processes.

:David Cross                               |  email: crossd@cs.rpi.edu

					-Matt
					Matthew Dillon