Date:      Sun, 24 Jun 2001 23:39:23 GMT
From:      David Banning <david@skytrackercanada.com>
To:        questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   how to set up a mail server

If I have networked windows machines off the main FreeBSD box, how do
I set it up so that the windows boxes can collect the mail off the
FreeBSD box using outlook express, etc.

I have presently sendmail operating to deliver mail via smtp, and use fetchmail and popclient
to collect mail off particular pop servers out in the world. That mail presently
collects in /var/mail/each_user.

I just don't understand how to configure the unix box as a mail server to
windows based mail clients.