Date:      Sun, 25 Oct 1998 00:13:06 -0400
From:      Christopher Michaels - SSG <ChrisMic@sbservices.com>
To:        "'questions@FreeBSD.org'" <questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   RE: Geometry troubles with new harddrive.

Ok Although no one else had a chance to respoond to this yet, I'd just like
to let you know it was resolved.  It part, thanks to the help of #FreeBSD on
undernet.  I was able to get the drive recognized properly when I placed it
on the primary controller (was secondary,master) and jumpered it to be a
standalone drive (it had a cdrom slaved to it).  All appears to be working
now.

Thanks anyway,
Chris