Date:      Mon, 22 Feb 1999 16:35:45, -0500
From:      ami_kes@prodigy.com ( J A MIKES)
To:        freebsd-doc@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Compu-illiterate

I am a retired polymer scientist very active in philosophical
discussion-lists on the internet. Am looking for an inexpensive
server where I could establish my web-site - with getting into the
internet without hefty fees. I don't understand most of the FreeBSD
and Apache texts on Yahoo, what I visited reading this week's
Economist.
I have an Aptiva ED5/Win-98/LotusWordpro, did most of my 10 years on
the internet in ASCII-e-mail - Prodigy, which dies in October, so I
am looking for a next possibility.
I can't buy expensive softwares and don't understand the manuals.
Can you help me??????
John Mikes Ph.D., D.Sc., <ami_kes@juno.com> or
                                     <ami_kes@prodigy.com>