Date:      Mon, 11 Sep 2000 01:03:36 -0600 (MDT)
From:      Barkley Vowk <bvowk@necrosys.net>
To:        mobile@freebsd.org
Subject:   Sony Viao PCG 748 w/ linksys PCMPC100

I've been at this all weekend with no progress, I've got a sony viao and a
PCMPC100 ethernet board for it, when I boot off the CD I can get the card
to work as ed1.. but under a normal boot, pccardd tells me "driver
allocation failed for Linksys(EtherFast 10/100 PC Card (PCMPC100)): Device
not configured

I've tried my own kernel, and kernel.GENERIC, I've tried setting ed's
options with the visual editor.

I've got
device		ed
in my kernel config, and the pccard.conf is the default for the card...

Does anybody have any input on this I really need the ethernet to work.

Barkley Vowk
bvowk@e-boxen.com