Date:      05 Jul 2002 08:49:39 +0000
From:      Wayne Pascoe <freebsd@penguinpowered.org.uk>
To:        Wayne Pascoe <freebsd@penguinpowered.org.uk>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: PCMCIA -> PCI  adaptor

Wayne Pascoe <freebsd@penguinpowered.org.uk> writes:

> Hi there,

Sorry to bug on this subject again, but finding a card that is in
stock around here is proving to be a problem.

Does anyone have any experience with the D-Link DWL-500 Wireless LAN
PCI Card 11Mbps under FreeBSD?

I got a Belkin pci -> pcmcia bridge but I haven't got that going under
FreeBSD yet. Under windows XP it is aweful so I'm trying to get a
decent all round solution.

thanks,

--
- Wayne Pascoe  -  http://www.penguinpowered.org.uk/wayne/
    What we need is either less corruption, or more