Date:      Fri, 02 Feb 2001 17:40:34 -0200
From:      Marcus Ramos <marcus@ansp.br>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Netscape hangs

Hello,

I am using 4.1 Release, X 4.0.2, KDE and Netscape 4.73. It happens that
Nescape frequently hangs, and the only way out it to start a new
Netscape process or logout and start it all over again. I noticed that
some other graphical applications hang as well. Has anybody a guess on
what is happening ? My video board is an Intel 810 and, although not
directly supported by X, I managed to have it working by developing an
XF86Config manually. Can it be the reason ? Thanks in advance.

Marcus.