Date:      Fri, 5 Oct 2001 13:42:40 -0400
From:      "Gruhn, John" <Gruhnj@ndu.edu>
To:        "'freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG'" <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Booting from third ide controller?

Even though it goes against my better judgment, I need to have a triple boot
system. I have Win2k ( forced to use to work) on my primary master, Linux (
forced for class) on my primary slave, a zip on my secondary slave, and a
DVD on my secondary slave. My FreeBSD 4.4 will be installed on the tertiary
master drive. I have tried this before and unfortunately have been unable to
get freebsd's boot0 to find the freebsd slice. I can boot win2k and Linux
fine from it so I just need that extra kick for the third controller. Ideas?
I have read the manual about boot0 before and messed that up once.

John Gruhn
National Defense University
Keg Fellow