Date:      Sun, 09 Jan 2000 16:31:28 +1100
From:      Danny <dannyh@idx.com.au>
To:        Chris England <cengland@obscurity.org>, Josh Welborn <freak_on_leash_14@hotmail.com>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: your mail

You can run both FreeBsd and Windows together.
With booteasy

But

What you might do is: -

- Find out what software tools you need to do your job (on a Windows 95
machine)
- Then research softwares that run on FreeBSd that does the same job on
Windows 95

eg: -

"Rational Rose" to do UML work -> Solution KUML, Dia
"Photoshop 5"  -> Solution KIllustator
"Office97 -> Applixware FreeBSD

- Slowly familarise yourself with the software till one day you don't need
to Windows 95 to do your work

- outcome: - stable platform, a  learning experience