Date:      Tue, 11 Sep 2001 14:34:44 +0200
From:      "Tommy Eriksen" <te@webpartner.dk>
To:        "Jesper Skriver" <jesper@FreeBSD.org>
Cc:        <hubs@freebsd.org>
Subject:   RE: FW: New FreeBSD FTP-mirror

> At a different ISP could be usefull, but again, Denmark is fairly
> well connected between ISP's, but it's your call.

The machine is up and running anyway. And it's got plenty of space.
If you people think it could be useful with a mirror at another ISP,
I'll start mirroring - but if the general feeling about it is "not
nescessary", I'll just drop it.
However - if I start mirroring - how do you prefer it being done? rsync?

Venlig hilsen / Best regards
Tommy Eriksen