Date:      Tue, 14 Sep 1999 07:59:27 +0100
From:      Nik Clayton <nik@freebsd.org>
To:        Jayson Nordwick <nordwick@scam.xcf.berkeley.edu>
Cc:        freebsd-hackers@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: aio_*

On Mon, Sep 13, 1999 at 10:02:40PM -0700, Jayson Nordwick wrote:
> While reading through (at least trying to... I wish there was some sort of
> kernel documentation available, the entry fee is very high)

What we need is people like yourself, who are having to go through the
learning curve, to document stuff as you're finding it out.  It doesn't
matter if your notes are a bit rough and ready, because the next person
to use them can improve on them, and the next person, and the next person,
and so on, until we have great kernel documentation.

Any takers?

 [intentional self-reference] can be easily accommodated using a blessed,
 non-self-referential dummy head-node whose own object destructor severs
 the links.
    -- Tom Christiansen in <375143b5@cs.colorado.edu>