Date:      Wed, 16 Mar 2005 01:46:31 +0200
From:      Ion-Mihai Tetcu <itetcu@people.tecnik93.com>
To:        Gert Cuykens <gert.cuykens@gmail.com>
Cc:        freebsd-chat@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Are there actual any woman in the freebsd world

On Wed, 16 Mar 2005 00:32:25 +0100
Gert Cuykens <gert.cuykens@gmail.com> wrote:

> Who of you has ever encountered a woman that doesnt look at you like
> you are a green alian when you tell her "Sweetie my sql server is down
> could you please restart the msqld please. Thx love you honypom"

Since it's a green alien .... Cristine Chapel ?

> ok i will narrow the specification a bit, which of you ever
> encountered a woman that knows the difference between giving her your
> phone number or giving her a ip address ?

- 2 at Cisco exams (one working at a telecom's company marketing dep.,
the other I don't remember)
- 1 in an marketing department of a HW company but much more that the
average marketiod (she emigrated in US 2 weeks after I knew her)
- one a sysadmin an one of our major ISP (haven't heard of here in a while)
+ my ex-girl friend that although she has a (junior i suppose it's the
translation) degree in the filed ... hasn't write more that 100 lines of
code in the last years, hates programing .... and used to make us all
mad finding bugs long looked for, only by glancing a few minutes over our
shoulders :) a couple of years ago when we were working on a big project
and she was only writing the docs for it

--
IOnut
Unregistered ;) FreeBSD "user"