Date:      Sun, 15 Oct 2000 20:56:54 -0400
From:      "Martin Gignac" <m_gignac@hotmail.com>
To:        <kstewart@urx.com>
Cc:        <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: /stand/sysinstall, packages, CDROM and 4.1.1 problem...

I guess you learn something new everyday. :)

Of course, you were right. I rebuilt sysinstall as you suggested and
everything is fine. I always assumed that 'make world' rebuilt everything
save for configuration files. I consulted the handbook after your message
and there it was: /stand is not rebuilt automatically.

Thanks for the lesson!
-Martin