Date:      Mon, 17 Mar 1997 16:37:45 -0500 (EST)
From:      Peter Dufault <dufault@hda.com>
To:        C.R.Harding@massey.ac.nz
Cc:        freebsd-chat@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Speaking of PR

> With all the discussion here about promotion and PR I thought I'd
> copy this to the list, from the regular "SpaceNews" bulletin posted
> to sci.space.news:

Linux also gets a "plug" of sort in todays New York Times.  At the
end of an article about "hackers" on the internet their is a reference
to a security consultant (picture in sandals, long hair, and beard
with his lap top in Boca Raton, FL) and that he uses many powerful
computers running "Linux, a shareware operating system preferred by
hackers on the Internet" (paraphrase).

--
Peter Dufault (dufault@hda.com)   Realtime Machine Control and Simulation
HD Associates, Inc.               Voice: 508 433 6936