Date:      Fri, 3 Nov 2000 15:19:48 +0100
From:      Benedikt Schmidt <BeSchmidt@cloaked.de>
To:        Kenneth Wayne Culver <culverk@wam.umd.edu>
Cc:        Ernst de Haan <ernst@jollem.com>, questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: GeForce 2 MX && XFree86 4.0.1

On Wed, Nov 01, 2000 at 10:37:24PM -0500, Kenneth Wayne Culver wrote:
> Yeah, I'm using it no problem with Xfree86 4.0.1c (cvs version... kinda
> like a -CURRENT for XFree86) and it works perfectly... except if u switch
> virtual terminals... then when u switch back to the X VT the mouse won't
> move.

There is a patch around for FreeBSD which solves the problem with the frozen
mouse. Search the mailing list archive for these words. I'm not sure, but I
think the patch is included in the port too. So you can maybe patch your
cvs version too if you need the ability to switch to virtual console.

Just wanted to let you know because I had the same problem myself and the
inabilty to use the virtual terminals really got on my nerves.

__
Benedikt Schmidt