Date:      Thu, 8 Jul 1999 07:24:00 -0500 (CDT)
From:      <mestery@visi.com>
To:        freebsd-chat@freebsd.org, Nathan Ahlstrom <nrahlstr@winternet.com>
Subject:   FreeBSD users in Minneapolis area

Nathan Ahlstrom and myself are wondering how many FreeBSD users there
are in the Minneapolis, MN, area.  We are thinking of getting together
informally in the coming weeks for dinner, and if there is enough
interest, maybe forming a users group here.  Reply to myself and Nathan
(nrahlstr@winternet.com) if you are interested, and we'll post back to
this list when we will be meeting for dinner.  Thanks!

--
Kyle Mestery			| StorageTek's Storage Networking Group
mestery@visi.com		| http://www.freebsd.org/