Date:      Mon, 14 Aug 2006 16:48:50 +0100
From:      Darron Broad <darron@kewl.org>
To:        freebsd-mobile@freebsd.org
Subject:   acx111 / tnetw1130

Hello

With thanks to Sepherosa Ziehau working on a driver for DBSD and of course
to the Linux driver team I have finally got around to locating and fixing
a bug in the ACX(4) driver for FreeBSD which allows the acx111 / tnew1130
to run natively in FreeBSD 6.

The test version is far from perfect but if you have a cardbus (or pci)
device of that type I would appreciate it if you tested and gave some
feedback.

A test release can be found here: http://dev.kewl.org/acx100+111/
and hopefully there will be a port update by Leonid Zolotarev, time permitting
sometime soon.

Cheers

darron

--