Date:      Thu, 18 Sep 1997 08:58:11 -0400
From:      The Classiest Man Alive <ksmm@cybercom.net>
To:        Kyle Mestery <mestery@winternet.com>, Wes Peters <softweyr@xmission.com>
Cc:        chat@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: C++ to C convertor??

At 06:47 AM 9/18/97 -0500, Kyle Mestery wrote:

>Well, we have been using a software simulator so far that has been working
>pretty well.  But we need to start running stuff on DECs eval board and on
>our own boards pretty soon.  Oh well.  right now we are probably going to
>use the Comeau Computing C++Compiler.

Is Comeau still in business?  I used their front end on the Amiga with the
SAS/Lattice C/C++ compiler back in the day.  It was a good product, but I
remember trying to contact them one day and they'd just disappeared.  (Much
like the Amiga itself eventually did.)

If you have some contact info for them, I'd be much obliged.

K.S.