Date:      Wed, 28 Apr 2004 09:05:10 -0400
From:      Michael Edenfield <kutulu@kutulu.org>
To:        leafy <leafy@leafy.idv.tw>
Cc:        Hermes Trismegistus <hermes@trismegistus.net>
Subject:   Re: The ongoing saga of lsof-4.71.1

--p4qYPpj5QlsIQJ0K

* leafy <leafy@leafy.idv.tw> [040428 02:56]:
> On Wed, Apr 28, 2004 at 01:36:49AM -0500, Hermes Trismegistus wrote:
> > FreeBSD sherman.trismegistus.net 5.2-CURRENT FreeBSD 5.2-CURRENT #2: Wed
> > Mar 17 22:57:36 CST 2004
> > root@sherman.trismegistus.net:/usr/obj/usr/src/sys/SHERMAN  i386
> >=20
> > Maybe time to do a "make buildworld", you think? Anyway, thanks for the
> > insight. Anyway you cut it, the newest version of lsof is "broke" for me
> > (and Mike).
> >=20
> > Cheers,
> >=20
> Mine goes like
> FreeBSD chihiro.leafy.idv.tw 5.2-CURRENT FreeBSD 5.2-CURRENT #31: Wed=20
> Apr 28 11:01:16 CST 2004    =20
>=20
> But as Mike put it, it may just be lsof assuming that all version>=3D5.2
> has the definition when it actually does not. I'd suggest you file a pr
> agains lsof port though, just in case.

I'm going to assume that the ports are really required to support
versions of 5.x prior to -CURRENT, since it's still in a state of flux.
So I'll just settle for manually fixing the port for the time being,
since it doesn't appear to break anything not having that value.

--Mike

--p4qYPpj5QlsIQJ0K

--p4qYPpj5QlsIQJ0K--