Date:      Tue, 18 Mar 1997 11:49:41 +0900
From:      Yasuyuki Akamatsu <aka@ari.ncl.omron.co.jp>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   How to setup as a proxy?

I want to configure my FreeBSD machine as a dedicated proxy server.
For starter, I am thinking about running Squid Web proxy.
The machine has two ethernet cards one connected to the Internet
and the other to an internal network.

Please tell me how to configure the kernel, if any, and any other
necessary setups.

Thanks in advance.

--
// Yasuyuki Akamatsu [aka@ari.ncl.omron.co.jp]
// Information Technology Research Center, Omron Corp.