Date:      Sat, 23 Jan 1999 19:31:57 -0200
From:      "Jose Carlos da Silva" <jcds@brasmail.com.br>
To:        "Joseph M. Scott" <jmscott@ainet.com>
Cc:        freebsd-isp@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Problems with SendMail relay setup

Joseph, Em 23 Jan 99, voce escreveu:

>  If I'm understanding this correctly the access_db feature is what
> you want.  Can you provide a sample of what your's looks like?  What I've
> been using ( my situation isn't exactly the same as your though ) is
> something like the following :

Now, my access.db has only REJECT records related to SPAMMERS, but
I've tried an "OK" one for my test domain without sucess.

> customerdomain.com		RELAY
>
> I wonder if you are using an OK if that would cause it to fail with a
> relaying denied.  Hummm.

Is there any difference between using RELAY or OK in this field?
Well, I will try with RELAY and I tell you if something changes.

Regards,

| Administrador de Rede - WebMaster - jcds@brasmail.com.br |
| ALLNET! Provedor Internet       http://www.allnet.com.br |
| Brasmail Internet Services    http://www.brasmail.com.br |
| Sao Paulo - SP - Brasil             Fone: (011)3061-0088 |
(O bom de usar dentadura e' poder escovar os dentes e cantar.)