Date:      Sun, 17 Aug 1997 20:07:42 +0930 (CST)
From:      Michael Smith <msmith@atrad.adelaide.edu.au>
To:        phk@critter.dk.tfs.com (Poul-Henning Kamp)
Cc:        Nicolas.Souchu@prism.uvsq.fr, freebsd-hackers@FreeBSD.ORG, freebsd-hardware@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Parallel port developpements - ppbus

Poul-Henning Kamp stands accused of saying:
> In message <33F4BEF3.446B9B3D@prism.uvsq.fr>, Nicolas Souchu writes:
> >
> >	- plip should of course.
> >	  We want to move it to a standalone file... plip.c?
>
> it should probably go in netinet/if_lp.c for consistency...

I don't think so.  It certainly doesn't belong in the "internet" networking
code.  The tradition with interface drivers seems to be to park them at
the level of the device they drive, ie. ISA network hardware drivers
are in the ISA bus-specific directory, so it would make the most sense
to me to put it in dev/ppbus/if_lp.c