Date:      Thu, 28 Sep 2000 20:37:22 +0200 (CEST)
From:      Anonymous Coward <barry@fluffy.gets.an.analprobe.dk>
To:        current@freebsd.org
Subject:   No kezboard with any -current snap floppies...

Howdy.

I tried booting from a pair of kern/mfsroot floppies downloaded from
current.freebsd.org, and no go.  the kbd attach fails with 6.  This
also happens with grabbing the most current pair of floppies from
today, as well as the beginning of Aug floppies, so this seems to be
b0rken for quite some time, spanning the range of available snaps.

This is on an HP NetSwerver LPr, and I had no problems with a pair of
NetBSD floppies on the same hardware.

Anyone else sees this, or do I need to copy down some info before
the boot dmesg disappears?  Be happy to do this if nobody sees the
same thing.  Otherwise, I'll probably try some different hardware
just to get something happening...

thanks
barry bouwsma, all-purpose nobody (reply-to is valid)