Date:      Fri, 15 Feb 2002 10:22:47 -0700
From:      Stacy Millions <stacy@millions.ca>
To:        Bill Huey <billh@gnuppy.monkey.org>
Cc:        gsemones@treenleaf.com, freebsd-java@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Need info for compiling JDK1.3.1 on FreeBSD with Native Threads

Bill Huey wrote:

> On Fri, Feb 15, 2002 at 10:02:55AM -0700, Stacy Millions wrote:
> > Did you read the PR that Greg Lewis posted a refrence to after
> > he sent it? http://www.freebsd.org/cgi/query-pr.cgi?pr=34923
> > Did you look at the Makefile?
> >
> > make -DWITH_NATIVE_THREADS
> >
> > This, from the notes of the PR:
> >       native threads requires the FreeBSD source code
> >       to be present on the system
> >
> > -stacy
>
> Even I didn't know about that since I just generally hand hack it
> to compile in the first place. People's memory don't work like
> static images but rather filter things around them when relevant
> as needed.

My apologies, that did come out sounding much sharper then
I had intended. Blame it on this being day three of a rather
miserable cold.

-stacy

--
You'll see it's all a show. Keep 'em laughing as you go.
Just remember that the last laugh is on you.

Stacy Millions                                       stacy@millions.ca
Millions Consulting Limited