Date:      Fri, 15 May 1998 08:32:38 -0500
From:      Matthew Cashdollar <mattc@rfcnet.com>
To:        freebsd-chat@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: commercial software

On Fri, May 15, 1998 at 01:11:18AM -0400, drifter@stratos.net wrote:

> 	Hey Mike: politically, I agree with you. "Freeing yourself
> from Businessmen" may appeal to some, but considering the fact that
> we wouldn't even be /driving/ if it weren't for evil businessmen taking risks
> and selling things (Henry Ford), I happen to think capitalism is a good thing.
> 	Of course, Bill Gates is no Henry Ford. (And don't tell me computers
> give you more freedom than automobiles... I happened to be old-fashioned
> in this regard.)

I certainly hope Bill Gates is no Henry Ford.  Henry Ford was a supporter of
Nazism!  He kept a picture of Adolf Hitler on his desk and sent Hitler a
birthday card every year!!

(I'm not joking..)

If Bill Gates is like Henry Ford then I think we have more things to worry
about than the release of Windows 98 :)

--
Matthew Cashdollar <mattc@rfcnet.com>
RF Communications, Inc. -- http://www.rfcinc.com