Date:      Thu, 23 Feb 2017 16:25:15 -0800
From:      Xiao Li <analysiser@gmail.com>
To:        Hackers freeBSD <freebsd-hackers@freebsd.org>
Subject:   FreeBSD TPM 2.0 Support?

Hi,

I=E2=80=99ve been recently working on integrate my project base on =
FreeBSD with a TPM 2.0 chip. The tpm-tools / tcsd I=E2=80=99ve been =
using with a former Infineon TPM 1.2 chip does not compatible with the =
new chip, even though I changed a bit of the tpm.ko so I could see tpm =
device. I wonder if FreeBSD already have equivalent of tpm-tools for TPM =
2.0 chips.=20

I=E2=80=99ve been trying to use https://github.com/01org/TPM2.0-TSS =
<https://github.com/01org/TPM2.0-TSS>=20
and https://github.com/01org/tpm2.0-tools

Each got some problems while building and I=E2=80=99m not quire sure if =
they were supported with FreeBSD at all.=20

Any insights would be really helpful.=20

Thanks,
X.L