Date:      Sun, 08 Feb 1998 09:15:29 -0500
From:      "Brian J. McGovern" <mcgovern@spoon.beta.com>
To:        banshee@abattoir.com
Cc:        questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   RE: mush?

Are you talking about the old roll-your-own text "Adventure" like game? If so,
its not all that hard to port. Its been a few years since I've played with it,
but you had to either drop or #ifdef out some function definitions in
externs.h (I blew them away, as I wasn't redistributing the code), and there
were a handful of defines in the Makefile that had to get set that didn't
make sense (like you had to turn on some SYSV flags, and leave out some of the
BSD flags).

But, otherwise, it took me about 30 minutes to get a clean compile.
	-Brian