Date:      Wed, 31 Mar 1999 08:48:16 -0600
From:      "G. Adam Stanislav" <zen@buddhist.com>
To:        Greg Lehey <grog@lemis.com>, Brad Benson <bradley@softhome.net>
Cc:        FreeBSD Chat <chat@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: outlook mail  was:(RE: Logo merchandise)

At 14:26 31-03-1999 +0930, Greg Lehey wrote:
> [...]

It has its positive side, too. I used the occasion to place an "editorial"
on my home page explaining that my system was not and will not be infected
by Melissa because it runs on FreeBSD.

I then suggested to my callers that if they are concerned about computer
safety they, too, should switch to FreeBSD. Just seizing the day. :-)

On a related topic: I read on wired news that Melissa originated at
Technical University in Bratislava, my home town. I studied at that school
decades ago! I'm not sure if I should be proud or ashamend. :-)

Adam

           ===> Whiz Kid Technomagic <===
             http://www.whizkidtech.net/
    The resource center for webmasters and web users
       Winner of the Starting Point Hot Site award
            Winner of the Lighthouse Award
             Home of the Web Magic Award