Date:      Sun, 23 Aug 2009 22:44:50 -0500
From:      Guillermo Paredes - EDDAS <gparedes@eddas.com.pe>
Cc:        freebsd-usb@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: MD300 - Sony Ericsson on FREEBSD

Thanks for the response,

well i try agan with the freebsd 8.0 current the last snapshot and i dont
have better result, in freebsd7.0 i detect the ucom and de ethernet and the
freebsd8 not just only see the umass driver, when i  remove this driver from
the kernel just only appear ugen0.2: Sony Ericsson ..... i load the umodem
and ucom driver, but i dont kwon what happend now.

best regards

--
Guillermo Paredes Cornejo - EDDAS

MAIL     gparedes@eddas.com.pe