Date:      Tue, 06 May 2003 20:27:01 +0000
From:      "clayton rollins" <crollins666@hotmail.com>
To:        gabriel_ambuehl@buz.ch
Cc:        freebsd-newbies@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Another reason to like FreeBSD

>On Tue, 6 May 2003 Gabriel Ambuehl <gabriel_ambuehl@buz.ch>
>

>Hello clayton,
>
>Tuesday, May 6, 2003, 4:04:53 AM, clayton <crollins666@hotmail.com> wrote:
>
> > PS. On a side note, I wonder if win4lin can be run via the compatibility
> > libraries... Sounds contrived, but it may work...
>

>IIRC, you can run Linux Flash with those.
>
>Best regards,
>  Gabriel

Thanks for the tip!

I was just looking at a recent post on -questions that said there is a
plugin available for mozilla too. Although I use konqueror usually, I may be
using both now. (I have both installed anyways.)

For now, though, I am plenty happy with the way it is. (I just got java to
work; they're right, blackdown 1.3 is the best to use with konqueror...) I
was more just using flash as an example that some multimedia, etc., apps are
still somewhat hard to find/install/port.

Peace,
Clayton